So Jamie has begun those first steps! She had mastered the "control fall" where she takes a few steps forward to the person she is falling too. Well yesterday, my parents were here and Paw Paw said "Jamie, it's time to walk" so I sat on one side, and he sat on the other, stood her up, and she took four REAL steps to me! She has been improving every time since. Here is a video of her giving it a go tonight... only a few little stumbles here and there. I think we may have a full on walker by her first birthday... or at least a "walk, walk, fall... walk, walk, fall" -er.






5 comments:
How exciting... Girl your life is about to change! Its amazing after you have a baby, how many people say that!
Way to go, Jamie! Walking before her first birthday! Awesome! Congrats!
wonderful! I remember Tatum's first steps! Such a joy!
Brace yourself, girl!! It's coming your way! It's time to really put all the childproofing to the test! She is beautiful... I can't believe she is almost one!!
Get ready...you're about to lose five pounds at least!! Congrats Jamie Marie!!! what a big girl you are!!
Post a Comment