How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeding Frenzy!

So Jamie learned how to use her fork. In this snippet, it takes her a little while to get the food on the fork, but by the end of lunch, she had it down.... good thing too because once she started, she REFUSED to let me feed her. She clamped down and shook her head "NO!" We only had a few carrots go flying, but mostly, the food went in her mouth or on her bib (she would let me finger feed her food she dropped on her bib - but NO FORK! - kids!)

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Check out my blog for info on Blogger Buddy Reunion.

Jamie's still too cute. And good luck with the bdays. All of ours are in the fall too.

Amanda said...

You are so brave! This is the stage I dread -- I kept putting it off with D. I am a control neat freak and can't stand the idea of a little one using utensils in food!

Katy S. said...

Hi there! I came across your blog from Laney's Mommy. I am Laney's Aunt Katy. Your Jamie is so cute. I loved the video. My son was the same way with the fork. He would not let me feed him once he figured out how to do it himself!!!

Tara said...

ha, my sister in law found your blog (katy s). They only get more stubborn. First it's the fork, next, it's everything!

Nicole Roberts said...

Such a big girl. You are more brave than I was. We JUST started letting him try this.

MBKimmy said...

Too cute - she really is a very smart baby!