Jamie is 11 months old now. Time has flown by! Her personality is just so cute. She has a great sense of humor and is learning so quickly now.
- She will grab our noses and just laugh because it makes our voices sound different.
- She will go to put the paci in my mouth and then take it away and just laugh and laugh because she tricked me.
- She has begun throwing balls to us now and she will kick her big bouncy ball all over the house.
- She has begun to take a few steps on her own and can stand for a little bit on her own.
- She knows what you are saying if you ask her where the fan, light, daddy, mommy, train or ball is.
- She knows what it means if you ask her if she wants to eat, have some mi-mi (aka nurse), or go outside.
- She will put the telephone to her ear and say "Ooohhh" like she is trying to say hello.
- She babbles all the time and makes the funniest sounds.
- She points to everything when we go for strolls and just babbles on and on about the things she sees. I tell her what they are, but she has yet to say anything yet.
- She now HATES to have her diaper changed - it is a BATTLE!
- She plays with her toys so well now. She loves to play. We finished her play room (the first floor extra bedroom) and she loves to crawl in there and play.
- She loves to go outside. She cries when we bring her back inside. The pictures are from today when we went out. Daryl bought her the coat - SO CUTE! And Jamie can now wear hair bows! YAY!!! I thought it was chilly, but Jamie LOVES it (she likes it kind of cold - like her dad)






6 comments:
She's so cute. :) I love her little jacket.
Happy 11 months Miss Jamie! Boy, she get cuter every day! Love the jacket and Morgan has the same shirt.
btw...watch out for those hairbows...they are EXTREMELY addictive!!!
Love the jacket. She is stylin!!! I have to agree with Melanie, I have become a hairbow freak!
She is so cute with her jacket and hairbow. Happy 11 months, Jamie.
What a cutie!!! I could just eat her up! I love the little hairbow, I can't wait till Bella has some hair for a clippie bow but for now I am addicted to the baby headbands.
Happy 11 months Jamie!
Lori, I think out of all the photos of her monthly birthdays, this months photo shows the most personality change..she looks so sassy and modern.. I love it..too cute! And tell Darryl that his taste in jackets is too cute.
Kelly :)
Post a Comment