How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

A New Room for a New Stage.

For two nights in a row now, Jamie has slept COMPLETELY through the night. She had been waking up if her paci fell out or to eat once, but not so these last two nights. So to celebrate, we re-did our Master Bedroom!!! (Not really, we've wanted to since December and finally got around to it). So, we didn't take a before picture.... but it was these accessories....
In this bedroom... Which NOW looks like THIS! The other side of the room is still a little messy, so I will post some pictures of it once we are completely finished... we still have some more work to do and some more accessories to buy, but needless to say, I am VERY excited about my new room PLUS the fact that I may actually get to sleep through the night in it. Sweet!

10 comments:

Chris said...

Love it Lori! I love the colors too. I've been DYING to redo our bedroom. It was on the list for last Fall and then we got prego. So we did a big girl room instead. I'm hoping to be able to work on our room this coming Fall because I hate it! White walls...no color scheme...it has to go. I've been searching for the bedding stuff and curtains for a while. Once I find it then I can figure out a paint color. I just love that blue you picked. I'm SO inspired now. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Oh, and sleeping through the night in it will be a bonus, right?!!!

MBKimmy said...

Love love it ... you did a great job! So much fixing up going around ...

Devin said...

Love the new room, and congrats on uninterrupted sleep in it!
We still good for this coming Friday?

Nicole Roberts said...

I am so jealous! I've been wanting to redo our bedroom for some time. There are still things in it that we never finished when we bought the house over 4 years ago! Good for you!! :)

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

I love the new room!

Melanie said...

I really like your new room. I love the colors. My bedroom seems to always fall last! I have had stuff to put in it for the 5 years that I have lived here but still haven't sone anything! Congrats on all the sleep that you are getting in your beautiful new room!

The Brooks Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, girl! i love the new bedroom. it looks so peaceful and the blue is very soothing. Jamie ain't never gonna wanna leave! hehe. :)

You all did a great job! love the bedspread design. very cool.

Ida B. Goddard said...

we have that same color scheme! love the curtains! Nolan was 8 1/2 to 9 months old before he slept through the night and that consisted of many a night letting him "cry it out". Don't worry, they get over it and it's just something we have to do! Good luck!

Caron said...

Looks great! We started to re-do ours while ago... we rearranged the furniture, bought a few new accessories, and then we TRIED to select a paint color. Needless to say the walls are STILL not painted. We even have BOTH of the paint swatches still taped to the wall trying to decide. Redneck much? I say YES!!! I may have to have a blog poll to help us pick a color. LOL!!