How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Pics of Miss Jamie

Jamie in her Christening Dress - It's coming up soon! Jamie today outside in her chair. She LOVES to rock in it! I just thought this was a pretty profile shot of her. Look at those cheeks! I could eat them up! And she is finally getting some hair... sorta. It got hot outside, so here she is inside posing.

5 comments:

MBKimmy said...

She is beautiful! Tatum didn't have hair for a LONG time and she really still doesn't she has this sorta mullet hing going on - it is funny!

Love the pics as always!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness. That first picture.....beautiful!!!!! Jamie is gorgeous as ever!

Bethany said...

I think that she is just the perfect combination of the two of you! She is beautiful. I can't believe how much she's growing!!!

Chris said...

So beautiful! Jamie is precious in her Christening dress. Love her stylin' in her rocker!

Anonymous said...

pretty as a picture!
Kelly