Apparently cutting your top two teeth can lead a girl to drink... Thank goodness for uncles that can hold the cup steady!
Poor Jamie... her top two teeth are causing her a lot of pain. I slept 2 and half hours in my bed and slept 2 hours rocking her in her room. She just couldn't stay asleep. And today, she just acts like she feels rough. We will all be glad when they break through!
.
.
But in happier news, Jamie learned how to clap this week. Yay Jamie!
.
.






6 comments:
clap those hands, jamie girl!!
throw yo' hands in the air, and wave'em around like ya just don't care!! don't you love what i am teaching your young daughter? hehe.
as always, she is precious. i love your pictures. and the family shot below is awesome. you look so good, Lori!
Poor Jamie! Hopefully she will cut those teeth and feel better in a hurry. She is still precious as ever!!!
We're in the same boat right now! Austin had a terrible time and I'd hoped it would be easier for Logan. They only bother him at night though and he gets a little relief from Motrin. So I feel ya on the no sleep thing. Hang in there!
Lori, have you tried the little teethers tablets? Those worked wonders for Olivia. We popped them several times a day for her. Josh and I both tried them...checking to make sure she couldn't get choked...and they dissolve in seconds. Try those...and hopefully they'll break soon!
Good luck...poor Jamie! OUCH. I never tried those things Bethany suggested but I will this time around!
I hope they break through soon so she can be all SMILES again!
yeah clapping ... the fun begins!
So sorry her teeth are hurting her ... have you tried teething tablets?!
Post a Comment