
Jamie's top Right Tooth finally broke through, and the new one on the bottom is starting to come in pretty well. The Top Left is quickly approaching so be on the look out for a new picture of that tooth too! Alas, she refused to show off her new teeth during our little "Mommy & Me" photo shoot.
8 comments:
Cute photo!
What a great pic! You guys are so color coordinated:) Two peas in a pod!!!! And Lori, you look fabulous!!!
What a great picture of you two!
hey guys! I'm glad you are enjoying the posts. The weather is great here. At night and in the morning it is in the high 40's, low 50's and during the day its about 70-75 degrees!!
Love the pictures! Jamie is growing up sooooo fast! And you look great :)
Cute pics. She is getting her teeth one right after another it seems! I love your new do! I guess we all needed a change, I had mine cut off too.
Sheesh! Hope you are getting some sleep with all of those teeth coming in so fast! I love that Mommy and Me pic-too sweet!
Love that pic of you two! Teeth...so not looking forward to more teething. LOL!
Jamie is a DOLL! Love her in the purple too!
Post a Comment