How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Army Crawl - whooa!

Jamie can finally move FORWARD!!! I laid the phone down and she army crawled right to it!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I bet it won't be long til she can get that belly off the ground! I am not really sure how to decide if/when Marleigh is crawling. She can scoot herself anywhere -- LOL! I have a feeling we are in trouble when she really starts crawling/walking! :)

MattandErin said...

Yeah, Jamie! Wesley was almost exactly the same age when he crawled!! You go, girl!

Bethany said...

OH, Beware!!! You're life will never be the same now that she's mobile!!! How cute, though. She may have a career in the corp at NGC!!!!

MBKimmy said...

that is great - she will take off by the end of this week and you will one time or another say ... OMG I wish she would just sit still ... hahah

Love the video!

Anonymous said...

I love your commentary Lori-that's hilarious!

Melanie said...

Too funny! Be ready for your workouts Mommy! Lots of chasing is about to start! Jamiw is completely adorable and PUH-lease.....what girl wouldn't travel for a phone!!!!

absurdly yours said...

I absolutely love this stage. My kids are 8 and 12 now so it has been a while.....loved seeing the video.

Caron said...

Love this age!! You better love on those adorable chunkified thighs while you can girl, because she's fixing to start slimming down from all the leg workouts! Oh, and a word of warning... make a beeline now for the Home Depot and their baby-proofing isle!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the first stage of mobility. You can not wait for it to happen. I love the sounds she made as she was moving across the floor.