http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php
I have had so many moms tell me about these that I bought some today. Jamie is sleeping like a CHAMP! The first time in 4 nights. We both tried them before giving them to Jamie to know what would happen and they do dissolve super fast. When I put them under Jamie's tongue, they were gone in no time and they don't taste so she didn't make the "icky" face.
So far, I highly recommend them. I'll give my official report in a few days.






3 comments:
I think they also have one for colds...that one works amazingly too. We gave the reccommended amount to Josey for her runny nose and poof, it went away. Had to keep giving it to her throughout the day...but worked!!
Have a nice weekend.
Hey, our dr wouldnt let us use them because they are not regulated. You may want to check with the ped about it. Some have more meds in then the same ones in the bottle. .... JUST AN FYI.. I have tons of friends to use them and swore by them. But since we asked before we did, and our dr said no, we stayed away!
Told ya!!! Gotta love them! We have used them with both kiddos! :) I too had them recommended by MANY friends! Sometimes advice is good! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment