Her latest passion is her index finger. She decided to give up on ever being able to suck her thumb and moved on to the next finger, so now she sucks on her index finger. It's quite cute. I'll try to get a picture of her doing it soon... we have been helping my parents move into their new house, so I haven't taken any pictures of Jamie lately. I have to catch up!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Standing Continues
I finally broke and just decided to film her standing with my little camera. Disregard my hot outfit. :-) And I promise I'm not holding her arms as tight as it looks in the video. I was barely holding on and was surprised at how tight it looks in the video. She really doesn't need that much help. It's amazing! She pushes up from a sitting position to standing, we are just there to keep her from falling over. She stands and sits like she's had one to many because she just smiles and sways. ha-ha.
Here she is after the video, all proud of herself (and her hands aren't really that big, she just had them towards the camera so they look huge compared to her head) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Oh my gosh David LOVES his index finger to this day. I guess his thumb wasn't long enough? Yeah, braces are in my future *sigh*.
Too cute! I can't get over how big she looks! I miss you guys! We need to get the girls together soon!
oh my god! seriously, lori, i cannot handle yur kid's cutest any more! she is so darn cute!! oh, looking at her makes me want another. must stay away must stay away!! haha. :)
Love the video. Jamie looks like one happy baby! you are doing a great job, mommy! :)
i meant "cuteness" not "cutest"...whoopsies! :)
Love the video. Evan loved to stand too. You will definitely have an early walker.
She is precious Lori!
Post a Comment