She will put all of her wieght on her legs, we just have to keep her balanced. She LOVES standing! She just smiles and giggles the whole time and will start crying when we try to sit her back down, but will go right back to laughing when we let her stand again.
.
Today, while she was sitting in my lap, I asked her if she wanted to "sit up" which I always do and I know she understands me because when I say that, she will lock her arms into her sides and lift up her legs so she can pull up to a sitting position. Well today, when I starting lifting her towards me, she pushed off of my stomach with her legs to a standing position and just laughed and laughed. I was shocked! She did it 5 more times so I called to Daryl and he video taped it for me. When we get some more video on the tape (he just downloaded the last full tape today) I will get him to download it for me and I'll post it.
. They grow up so fast!





10 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That's just wild! Go Jamie! How funny is that?? So cute that she likes it too. She must be very proud of herself. That pic makes her look like such a BIG GIRL and she's still so young! AMAZING! Who knows maybe you've got an early walker on your hands!! Love the new side bar pic too. CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!
Davis started doing that around 3 months as well -- that is when we decided it was time to break in the jumperoo, which was instantly his favorite! If you haven't put Jamie's up yet, then go for it! She's ready! Woohoo! Jamie get ready for Jump Land!!!
Chris - She IS proud of herself. She just SMILES like "get a loud of ME!"
Amanda - I tried the jumperoo... but her poor legs are too short :-( I'm ready for her to be in it too because they are SOOO cute!
She looks like such a BIG girl!!!
Too cute!
Umm, yeah that was me up there....duh!!!
Oh yeah...keep trying the jumperoo...Linds LOVED hers and she wasn't in it very long...we got it sort of late. I'm hoping the next baby will get more use out of it!
We got to the jumperoo late too. Jamie is getting big so fast. Cute picture as always.
Wow! Way to go Jamie. You better stop her or she is going to take off across the floor before you know it. She is growing so fast.
Whoa! That is amazing! I agree with Chris-sounds like an early walker to me.
I love her bib "Dressed to spill"-too cute.
okay, could your baby get any cuter, Lori!! wow! she is one of the prettiest babies i have ever seen. that pic to the right is great!
Have a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment