How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Go to sleep, go to sleep....

So I probably should have been working on this sooner, and this probably isn't a big deal to better moms than I, but Jamie FINALLY fell asleep on her own in her crib yesterday and she did it again today! I didn't want to post it yesterday for fear that it was a fluke... but since she is up there sleeping away again, I figure I can rejoice. I laid her down yesterday so I could do a quick chore, and when I went to get her, she looked happy so I let her lay there so I could call Amanda and check on Marleigh and as I was on the phone, girlfriend fell asleep! BIG day for mommy... big day. Today, she needed a little assistance doozing off (ie, mommy holding the paci in for her since she spits it out). But so far, she has been out for 20 minutes so I'm happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jamie!! Maybe this is not a phase and she will learn to sleep in there every night.

Stephanie said...

Little- she is just so darn cute!!!! It amazes me how they get prettier everyday... how does that happen??? I am very glad that she is happy in her crib... it will make your life so much easier!!

Tara said...

I only wish Evan would go to sleep on his own. Lucky you. Cute socks in the other pictures!

Chris said...

Jamie looks so precious sleeping in her crib! Kudos to you! I didn't put Lindsay in her crib til 3 months the WEEK BEFORE I went back to work. I cried when we removed the cradle from our bedroom too...LOL! SO glad I get to put it back again for a brief time. I'll probably start this one in the crib a little sooner since we LOVE our monitor so much!!