Here are some random pics of our baby girl.

This is the only shot where she wasn't crying.
Don't let this picture fool you, it is actually her that has him wrapped around her finger.
My mom came to help me with Jamie today.... so this is the most recent picture of Jamie!
She has her toungue stuck out, just like I did when I was little.... this means we will be paying for a retainer in about 10 years.... just like my parents did.
6 comments:
Ooohhh that retainer business means trouble for us too. Lindsay did and still does the same thing!
What cute pics. She has already changed! That first pic of mommy & daughter is just gorgeous. YOU look PHENOMINAL!!! Are you enjoying that "new baby" smell??? YUM!
You look great! She has really changed in a week. She seem like she is really alert in one of the photos. She is so cute!
Wow, you look great! Jamie is a doll and she is already changing so quickly. I agree with Chris.....there is absolutely not one single thing on earth that I would rather smell than a new baby!!!!
i'll echo everyone else here- you look amazing, girl! one week after you gave birth! wow! i looked like death worn over for at least 2 years after Joe's birth!
Jamie is so beautiful and you are a beautiful, glowing new mommy.
Love your caption to the pic of Jamie holding on to her daddy's finger!
I have to agree with everyone else, you look fantastic! I didn't look myself for at least 6 weeks after Evan was born.
Post a Comment