How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

D-Day is finally here!

Lori was admitted to the hospital about 2:00 PM after receiving the phone call at 1:00 PM. Lori is currently resting comfortably after the doctor broke her water. Boy what an experience it has been since! I did not know that a women could lose 4 lbs. in 5 minutes. We are going to wait about an hour to see if breaking the water jumpstarts anything. If not, we will probably start the Pitocin in about an hour. I am going to try and do a hourly update, so check back.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know, you really look amazing considering you're "past" dates, and in the hospital. When I was induced at 36 weeks, I looked like a beached whale! I was soo swollen - But I guess that's a symptom that I was so sick (preeclampsia). Anyways, you look so great! Good luck tonight!!!