Here is a picture of Jamie. Not the best, but all I have for now. I am working on taking some more, but right now Miss. Jamie does not want to be put down.
Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!! She's a great size and she looks fantastic for such a long night!! SO glad you didn't end up in surgery after all of that. Doing the HAPPY DANCE for you all the way around!!!!
5 comments:
What a cutie!!! She is SO cute!
She is beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. I can't wait to meet her!
She is adorable. Love that face! Who can blame her....I wouldn't want to be put down either....she worked hard last night!
Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!
She's a great size and she looks fantastic for such a long night!! SO glad you didn't end up in surgery after all of that. Doing the HAPPY DANCE for you all the way around!!!!
Congratulations!! Little Miss Jamie is just precious... we can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment