So the contractions stayed at 15 minutes apart until I went to bed, then they woke me up at 12:40, 2:40, 3:40 & 4:40. When I woke up officially at 6:23... NONE.... I had a few MILD
BH's and then I had 2 random good ones after lunch and that has been it.... I am
SOOOO bummed.
.
I've decided she is hard headed like her daddy and likes messing with me... like her daddy... so NO more updates on contractions UNTIL they are FIVE MINUTES APART!!!! I'll show her!
8 comments:
Yep Jamie is messing with you alright! Hang in there and try to get some good sleep the next couple of days. Maybe Daryl is right and she's waiting until Tuesday.
Thanks for the update!
Ahhh that happened to me to a week before I delivered. I went to my 40 week drs appt. and they decided to hook me up to a monitor-the dr was all did you know you're having contractions, and I'm all, nooo, so they sent me to the hospital where they montiored me for a few more hours and much to my disappointment then sent me home...after I went to bed they just stopped! Hang in there!
Awwww, don't be bummed out Lori! She'll come at the perfect time :) I know how excited you are to meet her though. Take this time to relax and take hot baths and put your feet up. After she comes you will be very thankful that you took some time to rest!
Hang in there and we'll keep praying for all three of you!!!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to take one last belly shot at the hospital or before you go. I forgot to do that and I was bummed. Once you get hooked up to all the monitors and such you'll forget to do it.
We're thinking of you!
So bummed not to see Miss Jamie on the blog. Hang in there. Best wishes.
Lori,
I don't know if you remember me from Eastside High School - but I came across your blog a while ago, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I am so excited for you about having a baby! They are truely precious, and you are about to experience THE most life changing thing ever. GOOD LUCK! You look 100% fabulous by the way. I know you are anxious and probably not sleeping well, but try to rest as much as possible before little Jamie gets here - you'll be glad you did after she's here! Can't wait until you update again.
OK..at this point we're gonna need a 40 week belly shot. COME ON JAMIE!!
Hi Lori,
I didn't know an email address. Maiden name Kimbrell
Red hair - I think a year behind you in school. No Jamie yet, I guess. She'll come soon enough! :)
Post a Comment