How precious -- that top picture makes her look long and she is a shorty like D! I swear shorter babies at birth get much taller much quicker. D was the shortest one born at the time my friends all had their babies and he is by far the tallest one now! Jamie and D will make the perfect little couple!
Jamie looks like she is a tall little girl in the 1st pic. But no so much her measurements say. One thing is for sure, she looks like an angel. I know that you guys must be over the moon excited right now. Treasure every moment.
Congratulations! I just talked to Amanda-how special it is that she came today. God had his hand in it all. Can't wait to see more pictures of your bundle of joy.
Lori, I've been thinink of you all weekend. I said a special prayer for you guys yesterday, and am so glad that everyone is doing well. She is an ANGEL!!! Don't ever put her down....the moment you do she'll be turning two and running around like Miss Independant. I can't wait to meet her. I hope we can get together soon. Love and prayers to you three!!!
She is so beautiful. She just doesn't look new born. I can't wait to see her. The pictures are great. I know you two are thankful. Hope she sleeps for you so you can get some rest. Love you
I was so excited for you when Mom called me. She is truely an angel. Can't wait to see her. Enjoy every minute of this has they grow so fast. I got her a Xmas present 2 weeks ago, can't wait to send it. Carole
13 comments:
Too cute! She looks great!
-Devin
How precious -- that top picture makes her look long and she is a shorty like D! I swear shorter babies at birth get much taller much quicker. D was the shortest one born at the time my friends all had their babies and he is by far the tallest one now! Jamie and D will make the perfect little couple!
Jamie looks like she is a tall little girl in the 1st pic. But no so much her measurements say. One thing is for sure, she looks like an angel. I know that you guys must be over the moon excited right now. Treasure every moment.
What wonderful pictures! She is adorable and looks so great!
she is adorable!!!!! I know you both are proud!!!
oh, yay!!! She's here. Such a beautiful little baby girl and a blessing too!
She is beautiful. You guys have been truly blessed. I am so excited for you.
Lori, take care of yourself and try to get some rest.
Congrats!
Congratulations! I just talked to Amanda-how special it is that she came today. God had his hand in it all. Can't wait to see more pictures of your bundle of joy.
Lori, I've been thinink of you all weekend. I said a special prayer for you guys yesterday, and am so glad that everyone is doing well. She is an ANGEL!!! Don't ever put her down....the moment you do she'll be turning two and running around like Miss Independant. I can't wait to meet her. I hope we can get together soon. Love and prayers to you three!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. Enjoy every minute and hopefully you three will get some rest too!
She looks SO long in that top picture! Congrats again! She's just PERFECT!!!!
She is so beautiful. She just doesn't look new born. I can't wait to see her. The pictures are great. I know you two are thankful. Hope she sleeps for you so you can get some rest. Love you
Aunt Betty Ann
I was so excited for you when Mom called me. She is truely an angel.
Can't wait to see her. Enjoy every minute of this has they grow so fast. I got her a Xmas present 2 weeks ago, can't wait to send it.
Carole
Post a Comment