How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Getting closer!

Lori is currently 8cm. The epidural is a amazing! It turned her from angry girl to sleepy girl. The nurse is going to check her again at 10 PM. We are thinking she should start pushing shortly thereafter. Jamie is low in the birth tunnel, so Lori may not have to push for to long.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Come on, Jamie! Can't wait to see pictures. I hope the rest of Lori's labor is pain free.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the updates daddy ; )

Chris said...

Thanks for the updates! Good luck...Maybe she'll be just after midnight and sharing the 19th birthday!! I can't wait to log on in the morning and see Jamie's face!!!! GO TEAM!

Anonymous said...

It is so close. I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

So close. I can't wait to see Jamie in the morning.

Caron said...

love the play-by-play!!! GOOOOOOO LORI!!!!!