How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Belly Evolution: 39 Weeks & A Doctor Update!

Today we hit 39 weeks. It is GO TIME!!! As you know, my last doc appt was very disappointing... Zeros across the board. This visit was MUCH better... I am at 1 - 2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and she is at about -4 in the pelvis... so she has dropped some. The doc told me to go ahead and make an appointment for next week, but he doesn't think I'll need it. I've had a lot of BHs and now I'm getting a few "real" contractions thrown in the mix occasionally, so that's good.
.
I will keep you all posted as things progress. Daryl SWEARS she will be here on the 13th. We shall see!
.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Gordon's!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am all about the 13th -- I am a 13th baby -- my dad never lets anyone say anything bad about the 13th -- because he said I made it his luckiest day ever!!! Eek! So excited. This is great -- I better get a call!!!!

Chris said...

Good luck! That's awesome. You could go anytime now. That means checking in with us...tee,hee.

Keep very hydrated this weekend and try to do some walking! Lindsay was born on a Tuesday...so that sounds good to me!

Oh my gosh...this could be your last post before you go to have her!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really encouraging that your doc thinks you won't need next weeks appointment! Try to get some good sleep in before she comes!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are progressing. I will be praying that eveything goes well and that Jamie will be here soon. I am so excited for you guys. Best wishes.

Caron said...

I happen to think November 13 is a perfect day! It will be my 8th wedding anniversary so I say go for it... well... tell Jamie to go for it! LOL! The 13th has sure been special to us! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Progress! I'm so happy for you - just hang in there, she'll be here before you know it! Have a great weekend!