How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby Watch - Day 279

Well, we have been waiting for a Jamie sighting for 279 days now... I'm not sure if she is going to appear. We have seen Big Foot and the Lochness Monster... twice for Big Foot. I'm starting to get tired of sitting in this tree stand. There have been reports that she could be spotted this week, but what do "the professionals" know. The Fall is supposed to be the opportune time to spot wild Jamie, but with the drought this season, and the summer being uncharacteristically warm, we could have a delay in the Jamie migration. At least we know that she will fly south for the Winter, so we know which direction she will be coming. . I or Daryl one will keep you posted should we spot a Jamie, or at least hear she is coming... if you put your ear to the ground, supposedly you can hear the stampede... or is that just me having a contraction? Who knows....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the crazy Lori I know! I've been thinking now would be a great time to send you all the old pictures I've found over the past few months of "Lori and Devin" moments - it seems we are dressed rather odd in several of them (biker babe social, the halloween we won the costume competition, etc) I've also considered looking for our infamous "book of quotes and wisdom" to give you a few laughs as you sit in your tree stand (how the heck did you get up there anyway) and wait for a Jamie sighting. Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Great post! Jamie is already acting like a girl....doing what she wants, when she wants. Hang in there.

Tara said...

Hi Lori... I've been lurking on your blog but was checking to see if Jamie had made her grand entrance yet. I hope Jamie comes soon for you.

Chris said...

Oh Lori!!! I hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer! Thanks for the update...you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

girl- first babies are stubborn. hang in there! happy due date today!! :)

Chris said...

I second Katie HAPPY DUE DATE! I guess you have an appt today. GOOD LUCK! Here's hoping they send you on to the hospital!!