Per Andrea's request, here is another side-by-side...by-side. 15 weeks, 25 weeks & 35 weeks.... wow. Also, please excuse the 35 week picture.... We took that one this AM right after we got up, so now you know what I look like when I wake up. I mean what the heck, I'm huge.... no amount of blush is going to make a difference at this point. ha-ha. It is nice though... people don't expect pregnant women to really care what they look like at this point so I get carte blanche to wear whatever I want. sweet!
.
Also, I apologize on my6 delinquency on posting... I have no excuse, I'm just getting very lazy.
.
We had a good Doctor's visit last week. Jamie is still head down, heart beat at 138 and I found out that the thing I thought was her knew is actually her feet, so I have a better understanding now of how she is positioned. Doc said that if I went into labor at this point, they wouldn't do anything to stop it. CRAZY!!! He also told me I should have my bag packed just in case... CRAZY CRAZY!!!! I can't believe we'll have a little baby in less than 35 days!!!!
.
She is so active... Doc told me to do a kick count at night... 5 kicks in 1 hour... she does 5 kicks in one minute, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm thinking I'm starting to get those Braxton Hicks, but I'm not 100% sure. It is a lot like her first kicks... I didn't know that was her kicking until the kicks got stronger. Same will go with contractions I'm sure. I equate it to the first time you ride a roller coaster as a kid. My nephew had never been on one and this was the first REAL coaster with a big drop. We warned him that there would be one big drop and after all the little ones he would ask "Was that it?" and we would say "No, you will know it when it happens." Well, when we finally hit the last one, with eyes the size of saucers he loudly asked "Was THAT it!?!?!" and we laughed and said "Yes, that is it." Well, I think this is the same. When I have my first big contraction, I will scream "Was THAT IT?!?!" and everyone will say "Yes, that was it." But they better not laugh or I will punch them.
.
And on to nicer things! :-)
.
Here is a video I did this morning of Jamie's room and bathroom. This is my first attempt at posting a video so if it doesn't work, please let me know!
. I also had my last shower last Sunday! It was a blast! Missy & Nancy hosted it at Missy's house and we had a great turn out. It was beside her pool and everything looked SOOO pretty! Daryl has yet to sync or laptops, so as soon as he does, I will post some pictures. But it was AWESOME!!!!!





5 comments:
You look great, and getting big tummy for sure. Before you know it Jamie will be in your arms.
You look great. Jamie will be here before you know it! Get lots of rest and pack those bags!!
Awww, thanks for doing the side by side by side for me ; )
LOVE all the monkeys-especially the one hanging on the door frame, and the monkey bath mat. You are so creative-where did you find all this neat stuff?
I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. It seems like just yesterday you started this blog!
Love the side by side pics. WOW...you're really about to be a MOMMY! YES, you should have your bags ready to go now...you never know! My prediction is Nov 14!
wow- you have her bathroom ready and everything! i'm impressed! :)
the nursery is beautiful. love the chocolate brown furniture.
Post a Comment