
I have reached that stage that all pregnant women dread... the stage of Cankles... where you can't tell where the calves end and the ankles begin... Luckily, my once annoyingly small ankles are paying off in that the swelling has just made them normal sized.... but golly they hurt! If I sit too long, my feet and ankles swell up like little water balloons. As such, this blog will be short because I've been working on an assignment for work for the last 3 hours so needless to say, it is time for me to prop up my feet.
.
Jamie is just an active little girl, as always and even though I didn't think I would, I'm going to miss feeling her move around in my tummy. It's been a VERY neat experience.
.
And now, a few more pics from the last shower (blog site wouldn't let me load them all last time)
I just thought this was a good picture...
Yep, more monkeys on the blanket.
Me and my favorite monkey. :-)
And as promised, the pack and play in the pattern that everything else is in. I LOVE it!!!!
5 comments:
Hang in there a few more weeks. Love the pack-n-play. The design is great. Have a great week.
Wow! 34 weeks! you're in the home stretch now, girl. Oh, i used your fish idea. It worked out great! check out the finished product on cuppajoe. and you get all the cred, G! :)
Oh yes, the ankles are no fun. You'll be amazed when you get them back. I thought my feet and ankles looked SO skinny after I had Lindsay. LOVE the packnplay design! You'll love the added changer function. I can't believe you are THIS CLOSE! It won't be long now! Are you bringing the laptop to the hospital? Have you made blogger arrangements to keep us in the know??? You need to think about these things you know! Have a great weekend. Keep your feet up!
Wow, I can't believe its week 34 already! I am impressed you can still fit in your belly evolution outfit-you need to post those side by side shots again (from from the beginning weeks in comparison to now).
Lori, not much longer now. You are a beautiful pregnant lady, and I know exactly how you feel. I miss being pregnant too. I'd stay pregnant if I could...it's be best feeling in the world!!! Cherish each moment, and if you haven't already, write letters to Jamie so that you and she can reflect back on this time that only the two of you shared.
Post a Comment