How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shower #3

Last Sunday was Jamie's last shower. We had SUCH a great time! Missy and Nancy hosted it at Missy's house by the pool. It was SOOO beautiful. 17 of our friends from First Baptist Church and Covington came to celebrate. Here is Nancy (Blue) and Missy (white).
Here is my family, my grandma, mom-in-law & my mom

Here is one of my favorite outfits for Jamie. It says "Who needs Santa, I have Grandma."

Here I am with my Little Sis from my sorority, Callie. Callie and I also went to church together before College, so we go way back.

And here is my best buddy Jill. We have known each other since birth! My mom was in her mom's wedding, she was my maid of honor, and I was her matron of honor.

And her are the moms... all excited about Jamie's closely approaching arrival!

And last, but not least, the GIFTS! Jamie is one lucky lady. Everyone has been so amazing to get us ready for our daughter. We have gotten so much from our friends and family and their support during this exciting and crazy time has been tremendous!!! Andrea: Jamie's bathroom decor came from Target and her bedding came from Babies-R-Us (Carter's Love Bug) :-)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl! :) Wow! I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe it will be so soon! :) I am sorry I missed your call the other night -- my cell was in my car like usual! :) I have to get better about that! Call me when you get a chance. I have not felt so great today -- I can't believe I have 17 weeks left -- or 14 if she comes early like D! :) I am feeling pretty miserable today for some reason -- can't get comfortable and my belly is high as a brick up top! :( Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jamie racked up again! Always good to see pictures of our sorority pictures ; )

Anonymous said...

Jamie is truly blessed to have so many people who love her already. Cherish your last few weeks alone with her pretty soon you will have to share!!

Chris said...

Oh yeah...Angela said it! Soon you will have to share :)
Looks like you had another nice shower! Jamie looks set! She just needs to get here now!

Anonymous said...

you are adorable, lori. glowing and beautiful. glad you had a good time and got some great stuff!

Bethany said...

Hey girl. The day is drawing closer!!! I'm so excited for you. You are going to love this wonderful thing called motherhood. It's better than anyone can describe! Looks like Miss Jamie is really stocking up!!