How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Belly Evolution: 37 Weeks & 3 Days

This week FLEW by! Sorry for the delay in posting. We have been getting all of Jamie's last minute things together. As we get closer, we open more of her gifts and wash more of her things. It was a major reality check that Jamie could be here at any moment when Amanda told me that she had Davis at 37 weeks and 1 day... that would have been last Friday!!!! . I think we still have a few more weeks though because she hasn't dropped an inch. I am starting to have more consistent Braxton Hicks contractions. They started yesterday. I've only had a few this morning, so they could stop. . We had a good doc appt Thursday. She is still head down, good heart beat. My BP was 116/68 so still nice and calm. I'm starting to swell some now, but that is to be expected. I've gained 30 lbs compared to what I weighed before I got pregnant, so I can't complain about that. (I'm not counting the 7 lbs I lost when I got pregnant. ha-ha) But everyone tells me that when I start feeding her, the lbs will drop pretty fast. . She is still kicking a lot. She is getting stronger, that's for sure. It actually kind of hurts when she kicks my ribs just right or punches my bladder. But hey, as long as she is strong and healthy, I can take it. Besides, I can get my revenge when she does something bad when she turns two and I give her a spanking bwahahaha. :-) If she takes after me, she will do no wrong... if she takes after her dad, I'm buying a cage and a shock collar. hee hee. Case in point: Here is Daryl and Nana going down a slide at our nephew's Birthday party. Obviously, it is genetic. :-) I want to be able to go down slides when I'm 70!!! .
I could not play...because I looked like this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you a hot baby mama, g. you look great.

i remember i was so over being pregnant by 35 weeks, man. i just wanted my body to myself again. not that i didn't love it or nothin', but i was just over it all. those kicks can hurt at the end cuz they don't have much room so they find whatever spot to just nestle those little feet and hands in. for me it was my bladder.

anyways, it won't be long now!! :)

Chris said...

WOW...you're ready! Don't you just love washing and hanging all her cute little stuff? I had Lindsay at 39 & 2. Those Braxton hicks were driving me crazy at the very end. I went in to be induced and they told me I was 3cm and having huge contractions and I had no clue. SO go figure. You're doing great with the weight gain. From here on out remember it's a lot of water. I didn't even look at the scale when I went into the hospital. I was so swollen I was afraid to. It won't be long before there will be a beautiful picture of Jamie OUTSIDE of your belly adorning the front of your blog!

Angela said...

You are so close!!! I had Kade at 39 weeks (induced), Luke at 37w5d (induced), And Alex at 38w2d (induced). I was also 3 cm when I checked in. I am so excited for you. This will be the most wonderful experience of you life and for me to get to go through it 3 times really amazes me. Cherish every minute. Can not wait to open the blog and see Ms. Jamie.