My Friend Carol had a great idea, Show how much Jamie and I have grown to date. We started taking pictures at 11 weeks, 6 days and here we are at 25 weeks, 6 Days. A lot changes in 14 weeks!
.
Another reason we are posting tonight instead of tomorrow is because we get the keys to the new house tomorrow night!!! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to start moving in.
.
Jamie started doing this rolly polly thing last night that continued on through today... I can see and feel her doing all kinds of crazy rolling around. She is an active one! Other than that, not much to add for this week other than this 100 degree whether has GOT to go! We have been going down to the pool almost every night. It's the only exercise that doesn't make me want to cry because of this HEAT! So, STAY COOL out there!






6 comments:
i hear ya about the heat. it's miserable. i was about 5 months pregs with Joe in august of '03 and i remember it was a hot one. all i did was swim too. you look awesome in your pictures!
congrats again on the house!
Great way to beat the heat in the pool. I was pregnant with Luke in the summer of 05 and Alex the summer of 06. I was not going to be pregnant this year!!!! It seems like forever since it was summer and I have not been pregnant. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
Just be glad you're NOT 35 weeks in this heat!! Glad you're staying cool in the pool! I'm praying Fall comes early myself!!
Great idea posting the side by sides...You look MARVELOUS!
Congrats again on your house! Have fun moving in or should I say WATCHING the move...you take care!!
Great side by side shots. You will have such a great documentation of your pregnancy for Jamie to enjoy one day.
You look great!!! We are coming up for the shower yahoo. Maybe its the heat making Jamie rolling around a lot. Pool sounds good stay cool and congradulation on the house.
Carole
You'll be so happy that you did this! I always said that I would, and never did. You look great!!! Hopefully this heat will scadaddle soon!
Post a Comment