How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!

Welcome Jamie Marie! It is so great to FINALLY know what our baby's name is! Today we took our family to the 3D Ultrasound place in Alpharetta and they discovered that the newest addition to the family will be a little girl. It was so much fun seeing what she sort of looks like. Those places are so neat. Of course, Jamie decided to be asleep the entire time and was face down in her comfy pillow (a nice way of saying placenta). We did get a few decent shots of her face. Here are a few of the better pictures. Here is her face...she is looking to the right and yawning. Coming from the top of the picture down: Forehead, eyes, little nose, yawning mouth, chin, belly.

Here are her long legs.... they were dated as being due 11/12.... the rest of her is 11/17. That's my girl! And check out those feet.... no size 6 there.... I think I'm making her mad...she is kicking me as I type. Ha-ha. Mommy loves your big feet! Here she has her hand over her head.... the way they had it makes her eye look weird.... but you get the main gist of it. We are so happy to be able to start picturing what are baby will look like and be like. We can't WAIT!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a legacy-Whooohooo! Congratulations ; )

Chris said...

Congratulations!! A sweet baby girl! Now you can REALLY have some fun shopping!
Great pics from the 3D place.
I'm sure you both must be over the moon :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say congrats to you!i am a friend of Andrea's. hope you continue to have a great pregnancy! love the name you picked.

Chris said...

Love the new blog layout. Yes, I think I get it...the theme is PINK! WOOHOO! Having a daughter is so wonderful. Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Amanda said...

We are so excited to know you are carrying Davis' future wife! He send his kisses via computer screen!!! I can't wait to get to shop for a little girl! So happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Girls are so much fun!!! I am a friend of Angela's at Party of Five.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Guys! I know she'll be so cute! Love the new pink theme too.

Bethany said...

Yeah!! Girls are so much fun. You will love having a daughter! I can't wait to see more pics. Congrats to you both on your little princess!!!