How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Belly Evolution: Week 20

We are at the half way point!!! The baby has been kicking like crazy which is cool. This T-shirt will be rising up in the next week or so I fear. The only news to report is that tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!! well....the first big day... the birthday will be the REAL big day, but tomorrow we find out if baby is a boy or a girl, but the family finds out Saturday so my next post (Saturday night) will be the best one. So until then, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey,

HAPPY HALF WAY MARK! I swear it's gone by so fast...I remember thinking when I first saw your blog "wow, am I gonna follow this girl for nine months?" It's really flown...soon your blog entries will be like mine...lots of baby photos.
Good luck tomorrow and I'll be checking back in with you this weekend to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Saturday...hey- I have a feeling Amanda might get to know...maybe I'll call her to get the scoop ; )

Anonymous said...

Best wishes tomorrow and Congrats on being half way.

Luke and Shelli said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Bethany said...

Okay, so maybe you're at the doctor right now!! I'm saying a prayer that all is well. I can't wait until tomorrow. Post as soon as you can - the suspense is killing me! And thanks for the blog name - I LOVE IT!!