How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

23 weeks

MMA fighter Cason has been kicking and punching the daylights out of me here recently.  Kid is AWAKE!  I've gained 14 lbs so far.  I've been going up and down here lately, but that is where I was this morning.  I'd gained 16 with Jamie and 12 with Evan, so I'm right in the middle with Mr. Cason.  So I'm pretty much on par for my usual 30 pound weight gain, and my 8+lb baby, too, I guess.

Poor Evan is still sick.... I am too, but mine isn't too bad, he still has it bad.  During day 9 of his antibiotics, he spiked a fever and has been couching and with a horrible runny nose.  Luckily the fever was only one day, but the poor kid needs a break!  Part of me thinks it is allergies... which we are all suffering from right now.

No comments: