We are at the home stretch of the first trimester. Woo hoo! Just one week left and hello second trimester!
I had the New OB visit this week. Baby's heartbeat was 164 and my BP was 104/63. The vials of blood were taken and it didn't cause massive bruising this time around, so yay for that! :-)
Jamie spent the night with Nernie for the first time this weekend and had a blast. I remember how much grandmomma spoiled me when I would stay with her so I can only imagine the amount of decadency that took place for the GREAT-granddaughter.
| Nernie & Jamie and J's 5th birthday |
I've tried to start running again and it is Sllloooowwww going, but at least I'm trying, right? I'm sticking to 3 miles for now since it has been so long since I've REALLY ran.... I ran a 10k race at a respectable pace on the day I found out I was pregnant and pretty much stopped after that due to weather, morning sickness, life, blah blah blah. So now I'm trying to get back in the habit of running 3 days a week.... uggg.... It is hard to be motivated to do so when you don't have a race and you know you can't really improve because you are only gonna get more pregnant. BUT it is healthy for me and baby so run I shall. Now Daryl, he is returning to his running rock star state. He has slacked off with me, but now he has the GA half on the horizon so he is kicking it back into high gear. That is helping me to stop being a slacker. If he can go and knock out 9 fast miles, I can jog 3 measly miles.






No comments:
Post a Comment