And here we are at Week 11. I go to the New OB visit this week. Thanks, past blog posts, for reminding me that I get 85 vials of blood taken at this appt.... awesome. I am totally popping out, but I think it is mostly from too much birthday cake. uggg.... so off to workout I go. haha.
So I have to tell you about something Evan does when they have TV time in the mornings. They each get to pick a show to watch, and whenever it is Jamie's turn, he turns to her, points and wags his finger at her and yells "NOOOO!!! My Show!!!!" Oh son.... he HATES it when it isn't his turn. He is also starting to blame Jamie for things that he OBVIOUSLY did. So funny. You ask him "who broke that?" and he says "Jamie did it." Nice.... real nice.






2 comments:
Heh...Logan does that with Evan and I keep telling him that very soon Evan will be able to talk, too, and he won't be able to blame his little brother for things anymore. :)
Congratulations on baby #3! How exciting!
Post a Comment