How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

10 Weeks

We are half way to finding out if Tiny Tot is a boy or girl!

I can't wait to find out what we are having so we can come up with a name! haha.  Jamie & Evan's names were picked while we were dating... we have NOTHING for this kiddo.  I lie, we do have a few ideas, but we were obsessing and it is too hard coming up with two solid names, so we decided to halt further discussion until gender was established.

I've been feeling really good this pregnancy on the morning sickness front but I have been SOOOO TIRED!  Part of that is that Evan is a very poor sleeper, but I was dealing with it well until I got preggo.  Oh well, I'll sleep again one day. :-)

My sweet Evan.  Where do I even begin.  He is such a snuggle bug.  I love how he wraps his little arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss when I'm reading him his bedtime story and goes "Muwah!  I wuv you, mommy" and then goes to sleep on my shoulder, rubbing my face.  I am so going to miss this stage.

I don't get as many snuggles with Jamie, now that she is older, but we have the best conversations.  She is so talkative and bright so she is easy to talk to.  She loves to learn about everything so she wants to hear what you have to say.  She is very good about complimenting me (She is into fashion so she likes it when I wear new outfits or Jewelry).  She is becoming so independent.  It is so much fun watching her become a person.

She is a very good big sister. They have so much fun playing together.  He DOES mess things up from time to time, but all in all, she holds it together and just grumbles under her breath.



I think we've been wearing Evan out, though.... sheeze!!!






No comments: