How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 19


So my pictures are off now, I keep procrastinating so I'm 19.5 weeks. Oh well, you get the idea. :-)

I can see Evan kicking from the outside now which I always enjoyed with Jamie. It is so wild! He stretches a lot which is not very comfy but hey, I'm not the one stuck in a bag, so more power to him if he feels like stretching a bit.

Jamie is being SO sweet about Evan: giving my belly kisses, talking to him, and wanting to read her Big Sister books at bed time and talk about all the things she will do to help him when he is here.

So because I'll probably be induced a week early since Jamie was so hard to get out, we are past the half way point - YAY!!! We are looking forward to meeting our little boy.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, if you are induced a week early you might just have a new year's baby! What exactly is your due date? That's cool that you are feeling him stretch so much! Jamie is going to be such a good big sister!!!