How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 16

Not much new going on. But I DID finally figure out how to convince Jamie to let me give her Pig Tails.... I called them Pirate Tails. The girls loves pirates, so I figured I'd give it a shot and asked her if she wanted Pirate Tails and she yelled "YES!" and viola! Pig Tails that she is happy to wear.
Jamie wanted to help daddy cut the grass.
And here is week 16 Belly Shot.
I'm starting to feel the baby move more now; I feel flutters a lot. I gained back the pound I lost so I'm at 3 total now. I still have bouts of morning sickness, but they are less frequent and less severe. I'm living in my new maternity shorts because they are so comfy!!!! Might as well get my moneys worth, right? We are very excited about Monday. I hope the baby cooperates and we find out boy or girl!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You are SO smart "Pirate tails" and how freaking adorable is she?!?! I can't BELEIVE Monday is the 9th already!! Good Luck, I hope peanut cooperates and you are both pleased with the outcome!! But I can vouch that 2 girls are so much fun!!! I don't know how true it is or not but I have heard that if you drink a carbonated drink before you go in it will get that babe moving!!