How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 18

I am REALLY starting to feel Evan move around now. My mom was able to feel him on Monday. Jamie is sweet and will talk to Evan - she always says "Hey Evan, wacha doin' in there?" and wants to tickle him (via my belly). The blood work for birth defects came back negative which is always good to know. My hip has been hurting me some (sciatic nerve I think) but the nausea is gone!!! But now I have heartburn... which is MUCH better than being sick, so I will take it.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

You look great! Jamie is too sweet talking to Evan already.

Chris said...

Jamie is going to be a fantastic big sis! You look great Lori, you are really starting to look like you are pg now. Tums will really work on that heartburn and it is way better than dealing with nausea!! Take Care of that hip!