How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Worth $10,000???

So Daryl has been pushing Jamie around in this box tonight and she has LOVED it. It was so cute, I thought I would get some video of it. Well, after she began to tire of this, Daryl thought it would be funny for her to push him in the box. Thank goodness I kept filming because THIS happened....

Man...that girl has a GRIP!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! You should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos for sure!!!! I can't believe that she held on.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she will be a future Gymdawg with that grip...I can see parallel bars in her future!!!

The Brooks Family said...

OMG..... so funny!!! I bet Daryl doesn't think so!! Logan loves it and is making me play it over and over..... thanks for being the entertainment for the night =)

MattandErin said...

I think you should send it in! At least you could get a free t-shirt or something! LOL

Anonymous said...

What a grip indeed!

Ida B. Goddard said...

it just might be worth $10,000!! send it in to see! too cute & funny!

Tara said...

That's hilarious! Good catch on the video.