How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Proof is in the Picture

Ok, so this picture proves two things:
1) She did NOT cut her front eye tooth, like I thought
2) Her molar is IN!

I couldn't believe I was able to capture a picture of her molar! I decided to take some pictures of her having her snack and caught her doing a funny grin and in the words of Tag Team "whoomp, there it is"

Here are some more shots of Snack time:

Rice cakes are Delish!
Care for a sip?She always sits so lady like, with her ankles crossed. Jamie giving a fierce pirate face.

4 comments:

Stephanie Rider said...

Too cute! I'm still waiting on Logan to get his 1st tooth. I keep thinking he's teething but then no tooth. Jamie makes the cutest faces and is such a shutterbug!

MBKimmy said...

She really is a cutie! Love the pictures! Tatum skiped her eye teeth and went straight to her molars

The Gordon Family said...

She is so cute and getting so big. I love the new teeth, doesn't it make them look so big though?

The Brooks Family said...

Lori,
You have the cutest baby ever!!!