How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jamie's 1 Year Birthday Party

We had a GREAT party today to celebrate Jamie's first year! I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Bring forth the Cake!

"Happy Birthday to you!"

Her initial reaction to that much sugar

She grew to like it though, as long as she could use her fork.

Her cake before...

and after

After the cake, we cleaned her up and took some pictures:
Men.... one second they are showering you with kisses.... And the next they are trying to strangle you.
Jamie and her best friend Marleigh.
Smiling big with Great-Grandmomma Laughing at mommy with Grandmomma and Paw Paw Being contemplative with Nana The girls would NOT cooperate... women!
The luckiest parents in the world!

The Birthday girls.

I love my angel to pieces! Happy Birthday Jamie. We love you so much and hope you had a great first birthday!

8 comments:

Kelly G said...

Jamie's reaction to the sugar in the cake is much like the German's reactions to the sugar in American desserts HAHA! Looks like yall had a great time! Happy birthday to the Partin ladies!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday to you and Jamie. It looks like it was a great party!

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

Happy Bday... Jamie & Lori!

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks like everyone had a great birhtday! I am glad that Jamie enjoyed her cake too. Great pics and I love the one of mommy & baby girl, how adorable!

MBKimmy said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

The Gordon Family said...

The pictures are adorable! Happy Birthday to both of you, I can hardly believe a year has gone by. Jamie is so adorable and getting so big, it only gets better and better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girls!!! I love the photo of her reacting to the cake. May you be blessed with many more happy, healthy years together.

Anonymous said...

Jamie's party dress is super cute!

Funny pics of Davis! I like how Tim has his arm out-stretched to his son as if to say "be gentle with women" ; )