Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Princess!!!
Jamie turned One last night at 1:18 AM.... last night, I left her room at 1:11 AM from rocking her back to sleep. I couldn't help but to think that at 1:11 AM last year, they were still trying to decide if she was going to come out the old fashioned way or not. Luckily, she made her entrance into our world shortly there after and has rocked it ever since. She is a bundle of joy (and energy) and has developed such a fun personality. She is so funny and loves to play. She loves to go places and see new people and gets stir crazy if we stay at home too long (which makes mommy VERY happy because she gets stir crazy too!) Her is a picture of her this morning. I couldn't resist putting her birthday hat on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Happy birthday Jamie :)
Happy Birthday Princess Jamie!!! You are one gorgeous little 1 year old! May you continue to ROCK your life and be the eternal joy of your Mommy & Daddy!!
Happy Birthday Jamie! You are sooo pretty!
Happy Birthday Jamie!! Isn't it great to look back on those precious memories and realize just how blessed we really are. I think about stuff like that all the time. I hope she has a great party. Rock on Jamie!!!
Happy Birthday to you and to Jamie, hard to believe it has been a year. She is so precious!
Happy Birthday Jamie! We were singing! Did you hear us! That's probably a good thing! :)
happy birthday to Jamie and to you!
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!!
She's beautiful and looks so happy! Happy Birthday to both of you =)
So sweet!!! Happy Birthday Jamie =)
Post a Comment