Week 19 is finally here.... which means it is ONLY 8 more days until we find out if we are having Jamie or Evan! We can't wait! On a side note, I have no idea what my hair is doing but I refuse to retake these pictures because I hate putting that tight white t-shirt on now. ha-ha. We are feeling the baby move around more. My parents were able to feel Peanut over Father's Day weekend, so that was really cool. So now we just have to make it one more week with calling the baby peanut. :-) We bought the babies furniture this past weekend also. Baby USA was having a huge sale so we figured it the perfect tiem to get some of those big purchases out of the way. The furniture is by AP Industries and is the Sorrento line: Here is a link to the collection. We purchased either the Espresso or Paris.... looks dark, whatever we got. http://www.apindustries.com/english/collections/sorrento_eng.html
We also purchased the stroller, car seat, and pack-n-play (well, our parents did through us) in the Graco Milan pattern. 







2 comments:
That crib is gorgeous! I was wondering how you could NOT know which one you ordered but now I get it...like you can tell between those two! I love the stroller too. You have accomplished a lot already. Do as much as you can while you feel good. This is the glory stage of pregnancy. Around weeks 30/32 it is not as much fun to do anything and only goes down hill from there! LOL! Good luck on the 29th. I hope your peanut cooperates and you find out pink or blue!!!
I can hardly wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl...I'm on the edge of my seat! And yeah like Chris said, I hope he/she cooperates 'cause we almost didn't get to know about David (he kept his hand over his parts the whole time-yeah that was a dead giveaway ; ) The u/s tech had me empty my bladder and we were finally able to see for sure.
Post a Comment