How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hell Freezes Over, just in time for Winter.


See that?  That's a baby sleeping.  But not just any baby.  MY baby.  And it isn't being held.  And it is STILL SLEEPING.... like, on it's own.  And you know what?  He was AWAKE when I laid him down.  Yes, one of MY children fell asleep on its OWN!!!   I know.  Crazy, right?  And he has done this before so it isn't just some cruel joke where some guy with a hidden camera pops out and everyone starts clapping (I guess the applause makes it okay that you totally just ruined a person's day???)  Any ways, Cason is actually doing this sleep thing on his own some.  A few more kids and I might have this sleeping baby thing down!





No comments: