Little man is 1 month old!!!
That sure did go by fast! He is doing great. He is dealing with a little acid reflux, but mylecon & Gripe Water are doing the trick for now. He is starting to fill out some more and starting to coo a little (mostly when he has hiccups).
In other news, Daryl took Jamie to the DragonCon parade since she likes costumes. Plus it was an excuse to wear her Halloween costume from last year. Hey, that thing cost a lot of $$$, gotta get our money's worth out of it somehow! :-)
While they were gone, I took the boys over to see Nernie (my grandma). Evan loves to go to Nernie's!
Evan and I had a date lunch on Tuesday. When I took him to have his haircut, I figured I would go ahead and get the van's oil changed so he got his hair did and then went and ate Pizza and "dalla" AKA Salad. I had no IDEA what he was asking for, and he was trying so hard to enunciate "Dahhh - LAAAA" Then he finally pointed to some ladies that were also eating a salad and I got it.
And this is how most meals at restaurants go now... :-)
And in case you are wondering how I am able to take a shower without adult supervision? THIS is how. Thank God for having a separate tub/shower and for the shower walls being glass!
(I duplicated the faucet because i can just hear Jamie complaining at 15 about putting her 5 year old bath-tubing-self on the internet.)
In health news, 4:5 of us are fighting either a cold or allergies.... Daryl & I have a sore throat, Jamie & Evan are stuffy and Evan decided to throw up at Willy's during lunch. Awesome. Of course he also fell in the parking lot on the way out, so he has two scraped knees, too. Poor kid!










No comments:
Post a Comment