How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

37 weeks - Ultrasound and Cason update

We went in for another ultrasound to see how big Mr. Cason is.  He is 36 weeks & 5 days and is measuring 38 weeks & 5 days and weighs 7lb 7oz.  Another big baby!  I was so excited that they did a 3D US, too!   I love the one with his tongue sticking out.  Jamie came with us and she enjoyed getting to see the 3D images.  She especially enjoyed sharing a cinnamon roll with me.


My blood pressure has gone from 110/60 to 104/80 and I'm starting to swell, still within "normal" range but high for me.  Doc doesn't think Cason plans on leaving anytime soon, but he said with a 3rd, it could happen any time.  These pics are making me want to see him all the more!  Can't wait to hold our new little guy!!!

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

Great shots! Can't wait to see pics of him 'on the outside' :).

The Brooks Family said...

He's a cutie!!! Praying for y'all!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!

Congratulations!! I saw on Amanda Henson's page that you gave birth to Cason already!! Remember me? It's Chris Bresnan from Bresnan3.blogspot.com!! I had no idea you guys were expecting another baby. I wish you were still on Face book!! I love the new name of your blog and I can't believe how gorgeous Jamie is!!! She and Evan on their two year photos look so much alike!! WOW!!! When does she turn 6? Please email me at cmbresnan@aol.com? I have an email address for you but not sure if it's changed? God Bless you all and Congrats on Cason and I loved the photo that Amanda got to post on her page!! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. My girls Lindsay (7) and Brooke (5) start school this Monday. Lindsay is going into second and Brooke Kindergarten!!