How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

39 Weeks. The final week!

The Last-Last Official Belly Shot (Official in that it is taken on the switch over day to the next week)  And last-last in that Cason is not only being born this week but he is also our last baby.  

If we have time, we will take one more before heading to the hospital.

And for giggles, What I looked like with all three kiddos.


I know it is time to give birth because my nose is huge.  I'm also starting to swell.  Lovely.  I'm at 34 lbs now, but I don't feel so bad about those last 4 since I know a chunk of that is from swelling.  This is the 1st pregnancy where I can't wear my wedding rings from swelling.  Of course I've been walking a lot these past few days and it IS summer.  Although Hallelujah it has been a mild one.  I lucked out in the weather lottery!  

End of July and it is nice enough to have a snack on the porch.  Gotta love that!


Jamie is all ready to start school.  She is so excited!  Her best friend from pre-school's mom does monogramming and she did a great job on Jamie's book bag.  Purple & pink: OF COURSE!!!!  Jamie was very excited that I found this bag for her on Amazon.  She said "It's PERFECT!"  
WIN for mommy!  

No comments: