How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

34 Weeks

So we have made it to 34 weeks!!!

34 weeks means something different to me this time, because it means if I go into labor at any point from here on out, they won't try to stop it.  With my other two (induced on their due date) this didn't matter, but considering I had contractions at 4 minutes apart for 3+ hours Wednesday night, I am all of a sudden aware of this hospital rule.   Luckily the contractions didn't "change" anything and he is still snug in his one-man condo, but that surprise midnight trip to Labor & Delivery was an eye-opener.  Before I was worried about having to induce him to get him out like his siblings, now I just want him to stay in.  So here is to hoping for a happy medium - stay in at LEAST until 37 weeks, but be out by 39.5.... okay?   :-)

3 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Girl, you better sit down and rest!! I have no idea how a wife and mom can actually do that, but that's the trick. I had to rest to keep Lilly cooking long enough. And, if you don't do it yourself, they'll put you on bedrest....and we all know how suckish/impossible that is!!! You look wonderful though!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well and I'll have to read/catch up on all I've missed since I quit blogging. But..I'm blogging again! Yay! However, this blog is new and is all about running. :)

Tiffany said...

Hey there Lori! Had no idea you were expecting #3. Congrats!! Love the blog title....