Happy Father's Day!
I'm lucky to have such a great Dad and Husband who is also a great Dad! I don't have lots of pictures of them, because they are always doing this:
or this
We've made it to 33 weeks. Daryl and I keep forgetting to take pictures so here is a selfie I took this morning after I woke up and thought "We really need to do a belly shot today". I went to the doctor last week for my 32 week appt. and I've gained 27 lbs. He was happy with that, so I guess I can't complain. I told him about my frequent contractions (I had a ton after trying to jog 2 weekends ago). I thought they were Braxton Hicks since I've only had Pitocin induced contractions up until this point, and they H-U-R-T!!! I had one in the office and he said it was a "real" one and not Braxton Hicks so he checked me out and I am 50% effaced, but no dilation, so I have to take it easy until we hit 34 weeks to be sure Cason keeps baking a little longer. So far, the resting has helped and the contractions have slowed down.


We took Evan for his MRI this week. His brain ventricles have not grown any so we don't have to go back!!! YAY!!!! He needs to see the Specialized Optometrist in one year to be sure there is still no pressure, but no MRI. Whew! We were there for 6 hours Wednesday. half of that was Evan looking at this train. ;-)
And I started getting Cason's things washed. Jamie is a GREAT sock sorter. Good thing, too, since the kid has 60 pairs of 0-6 mth socks. How did that happen?!?!
Jamie spent the weekend with my parents, and they took her to the Tellus Museum. Jamie is all about some dinosaurs so she REALLY liked it.
We made a cool necklace with some of the sea shells Jamie found at the beach.
...So it was nap time, and Evan heard Jamie playing with her DSi. He flipped and had to have the MobiGo. This is how we found him 10 minutes later.
It was hot, I was lazy, he was happy - Success.
Morning cartoons with my babies. They were both sitting on my lap, so I figured PICTURE!













No comments:
Post a Comment