So we've had a few busy weeks there. Sorry for the delay in posting. We are at 30 weeks! Only 10 more to go. I passed my glucose test - YAY!!! Had to get less than 140 and I was at 116.
30 Weeks - 24 lbs... uggg... so much for only gaining 25 lbs. HA! Guess we will have another 8+ pounder.
Evan had a haircut to help people to stop calling him a pretty girl.
Jamie had her last day of preschool. This is her best buddy, Jackson. His mom and I picked them up together so they could leave together. Little sweethearts!
Jamie had her ballet recital. She looked like a little princess. She did such a great job! She loves to dance!
However, her expression completely sums up her feelings on soccer. She did NOT enjoy it and wants to sign up for T-ball this fall instead.
We celebrated Mother's Day. Jamie gave me the pink necklace so I had to plan my outfit around my "statement necklace" :-) She is wearing a ballet leotard because she put on a ballet show for us.
And finally we celebrated Daryl's 36th Birthday. We had the family over for Pizza and Cake.
It has started off as a busy summer with no signs of slowing! We went to the pool for the first time this season and Jamie really enjoyed it. Evan thought the water was too cold so was content sitting on the side, shooting us with the water blaster.
And lastly, we took advantage of the last week of Open Gym at Jamie's Gymnastics studio. The kids had a blast! We went THREE days in a row. Milk it!
Jamie LOVES the rope swing.
Evan liked it so much, we are going to sign him up this fall.













1 comment:
I am so glad to see that y'all are doing well!! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your sweet growing family!!
Post a Comment