How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

27 Weeks

27 weeks and 20 lbs later and here we are!  I am more uncomfortable this time around because of the space right where my left ribs and stomach muscles meet.  NOT comfy right there.  Hurts almost all the time.  But that's my only complaint so I'm really doing great!

Jamie's leg photo-bombed me... 

 So we took one together.  :-)

 Little man.  Looking so big!
 We had Mother's Tea at Jamie's preschool.  It was such fun.  I can't believe that this week will be her last week of preschool!!!!  Where has the time gone???

Jamie and her artwork today.  She drew a camping scene.  She actually drew scenes from the last time we went camping.  She has a pretty good memory! (apparently, it was too bright for the picture)

No comments: