I went for my monthly check-up last Thursday. Baby's heartbeat is 142 and it took the doc forever to find it because he was looking too high. He finally decided to try the exact same spot as last time ad found the heartbeat.... Doc then looked at me and said "you need to have a discussion with this baby about being so low, it is right on your bladder!" No kidding!
15.5 weeks (Since I forgot to post)
16 weeks
My blood pressure was 100/60 and I've gained 4 lbs so far. I'll take that. We also scheduled the appointment to find out if tiny tot is a boy or girl! I have NO inclination. It will be exciting to find out. SO much less pressure than the other two. I REALLY wanted Jamie to be a girl and I REALLY wanted Evan to be a boy, so it is kind of nice going in not really caring either way and just getting to be surprised. Jamie is excited because the doc said she could come with us to find out. She can't wait. I think she is the most excited to find out!
So potty training has gone very well. We were worried that vacation might set back the progress Evan has made, since the whole time we were away, he never told us when he had to go, but the second we returned home, it was back to telling us. Some days are better than others, but he is headed in the right direction. We have some days where he tells us EVERY time, and some days we have to sit him down every so often. I'm hopefully that he will be all set by the time the baby comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment