14 weeks.... and I feel huge (compared to where I was with Jamie & Evan). Oh well. Last kid, right? Right? I've gained 5 lbs (I'd only gained 1 or 2 with Evan. ugg). Oh well, I'm STILL 8 lbs lighter than when I started with Evan - shout out to training for a marathon, woot woot! At least everything else has gone smoothly. No morning sickness (which would probably explain the weight gain) and the fatigue is gone now, so I've been able to run some. I've been going for 3 mile walks the last few days and that has been nice. Daryl has a fitbit now, too, so we have been "competing" to see who can get the most steps in a day - although SO not fair when he goes for 6 mile runs!!! ;-)
Look! She wears real clothes!
I figure the random "real clothes" picture is in order. :-) Check out the fitbit in my pocket. I'm dedicated.
Jamie had rodeo day at school. I thought she looked so stinkin' cute!
Evan can reach the pedals on the Jeep now.... oh no. So he can push the gas, but neglects the steering wheel. nice.
Evan had his 2 year check up. He is 29 lbs and 35 in tall. He didn't have to have any shots so that was a nice surprise. I guess that preemptive Tylenol was the reason he took a 3.5 hour nap. He is getting one of his last two molars, so that is probably why he slept so good.








No comments:
Post a Comment