Here is Jamie sporting the Apron I made her with the easel we bought her at Ikea. Only $14.99!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Week 15
And we are now at week 15. I've lost a pound, so I'm back to only gaining a pound so far. This is because I STILL have morning/all day sickness. I'm ready to not feel sick, but am more than happy to put up with it for a healthy peanut. :-) I think I'm going to have to give up my aerobics class and stick to running. The class is too intense and I can't just half way do it - I'm all or nothing when I work out and I almost passed out the other day, so running it is for now. I may go back... who knows!
And the "great room swap" is progressing VERY well. The office is done, our room is almost back to normal (no more piles of things going to the attic - just 3 tubs now), the nursery closet just has Jamie's summer clothes now (since she is still living in there), The music room is ready for the piano, and Jamie's big girl room is about 1 work day away from being ready to be painted. We have about 2 trailers worth of garbage to haul off, and once that is done, we can finish! I'll be sure to post pics once the rooms are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That photo of Jamie is great! You look really good Lori! I hope peanut starts giving you a break soon!
Your baby bump is just adorable. Hang in there with the sickness. Jamie looks like she will be a great big sis!
Post a Comment